Pregnancy Yoga Course
A 5 week course Tuesday at 5pm at Larchwood Studio Hay and Online
16th Nov - 14th Dec
Practising Yoga during your pregnancy is a wonderful way to nourish your body and mind.
Whether you have practised before or are stepping onto a mat for the first time, our five week Yoga course will help you to connect with your changing body, breathe and move gently. Rosie will share pranayama (breathing techniques), simple meditation, movements to stretch and alleviate tension, and deep relaxation to help during pregnancy and birth.
Included in the five week course:
· Two hypno-birthing scripts to use at home
· Breathing techniques to help during labour and beyond
· Pelvic floor exercises to strengthen and support
· Suggestions for Yoga moves to do at home and even labour
· A herbal tea at the end of class
· A chance to connect with other Mums
The perfect way to prepare for birth and Motherhood
This course will be held and facilitated by our Pregancy and Postnatal Yoga teacher Rosie Elphnestone.