Workshop | £20
Saturday | 19th June | 10.30am - 12:30pm
A workshop designed for us to experience practice that rid us of unhelpful labels &boxes, leaving us uplifted with shared laughter and heart-felt joy.
This 2hr online yoga therapy workshop is run by Graham Nolan and Heather Murray, both experienced yoga teachers and therapists.
It will cover the following:
- Greeting our bodies with love.
- Practicing compassion and tenderness for our bodies no matter what shape, size or age they might be.
- Extending kindness and inclusion to all within our community.
- Working with active breath work and energising asanas (poses) to rid ourselves of unwanted boxes and labels, which often contain prejudices and judgements.
- Creating skills in strength and resilience; as we know as a community we have to be tough as well as flexible sometimes.
- Becoming warriors of compassion (accompanied by some taiko drumming).
Please get in touch for more details